Statement of Personal Data Processing
For "data processing" AdIntend srl means any operation or set of operations, carried out with the aid of computer and data for the collection, organization, preservation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison,use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of such data. According to the law, this use will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Under current regulations we provide the following information: 1. The data you provide will be used for the correct use of our services and / or the use of the site etiquetas.org.
2. The data will be computerized at AdIntend srl's servers . We will only use this data in order to conduct operations necessary to execute the orders received by You and the provision of services requested. Some companies are direct collaborators of AdIntend srl and act as "Responsible for treatment" or as acting as "Data Controllers" of the treatment, in total autonomy. In particular we refers to companies that perform payment services, tax offices and treasuries, financial companies, banks, companies which deal maintenance for various reasons, scale works relative to payments, checks and other securities; transmission, packaging, transport and sorting activities; Census of contracts; registration, management and archiving records of relations with customers, auditing and certification of financial statements. An updated list of such subjects is available at the owner and is constantly updated. In the communication are respected the same security parameters required by law and treatments pursue only the purposes for which the data were collected.
In any case, your personal data will not be circulated.
3. The provision of data is mandatory and necessary for the correct use of the Website etiquetas.org and the refusal of provide such data could deny to use the services provided by AdIntend srl through the Site.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, unless it is required in compliance with the law. If an optional express approval is given, AdIntend srl could send information and / or advertising for its account or on behalf of partner companies.
5. The owner of the data processing is: AdIntend srl - Via della Moscova 46/1 Milano - ITALY.
6. The representative of the holder in the State is: AdIntend srl - Via della Moscova 46/1 Milano - ITALY.
7. AdIntend srl claim to have taken the minimum security measures in order to mantain and to process the data in the manner and within the limits provided for by law.
8. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller addressing any request by registered letter to: AdIntend srl - Via della Moscova 46/1 Milano - ITALY , or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies, Web Beacons, detection technologies and tracking General.
Cookies and other similar technologies that are used are intended to allow better use of our service or They have the purpose to offer advertising messages targeted as possible. The cookies that are used are mainly of two types: Session: Are those who are disabled after you close your browser or you have left our site
Persistent: Are cookies that are stored in your browser for a specific period of time.
The latter as the former can be blocked or deleted by going to the Settings section of your browser.
Of all browsers in use, you can navigate without the browser temporarily registers the cookies generated by the websites enabling the incognito.
Instructions for this can be found on page settings: Google Chrome and Google Chrome Mobile, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Apple's Safari Mobile.
You can also disable cookies altogether or delete them again by the same settings on the same browser.
Not a single cookie is linked to your sensitive data through etiquetas.org technologies .
A cookie is simply a small text file that allows you to uniquely identify a PC, tablet or smartphone, so recognize it at a later time.
- - Zanox Gmbh
- - TradeDoubler AB
- - Public Idees-SA
- - ClickAdv Ltd.
- - ClickPoint Ltd.
- - Indexa Network
- - International Trade Tracker
- - AFVenturesNetwork SL
- - Afilio S.A.
- - CJ
- - Webgains LTD
- - Weach
- - Advertise-me
- - webperformance Ltd.
- - LWL MEDIA Srl
- - Skylab Srl Italian family
- - Ebuzzing
- - Mosaicoon SpA
- - ad6media SARL
- - Outbrain Inc
- - HiMedia Group
- - Zodiak Advertising
- - PubMatic Inc
- - Aesthetic Institute Italian
- - Criteo Sa
- - Google Ireland Limited
- - Yahoo EMEA Limited
- - Adperformer LTD
- - Facebook Inc.
- - Exelate Inc
- - Adform
- - YOUniversal Media Srl
- - Twitter inc.
- - Publy Ltd
- - Kelkoo Srl
- - A. Manzoni & C
- - Adways VC India Pvt. Ltd.
- - Kwanko Italy
For complete information here following a list of terms which you can use to better understand our information: Cookies: small text file consisting of letters and numbers stored in the memory of the browser when visiting websites to recognize later that device.
First Party of cookies: cookies that are dropped by the site that you are browsing
Third Party Cookies: Cookies issued by companies that collaborate with the website that you are visiting in order to provide or serve targeted advertising messages or to detect the actions .
Tracking and Tracing: Programming codes on a website that allow to detect and register visitore behaviour .
The use and exposure to systems or tracking cookie is a free choice . At any time you can deny cookies and you can delete them from the browser but you will loose part of the website's functionalities.
Please note that Cookies allow to recognize a user through unique identification codes, but that no personal information is saved, except for those that are explicitly included in our contact form and ad placement, and however only after your express consent.
You can check which cookies you currently have in your browser and eventually delete them through the following services: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/